renewal is continuing in May. The May release offers easier browsing features, as well as enhanced product data services and a better presence in search engines.
The main benefits can be summarised as follows:
- Faster forward navigation with minimum clicks
- A product browse feature with a picture oriented listing mode (desktop)
- Ability to filter products based on having a specific certificate (such as the Nordic Ecolabel)
- Availability of more product pictures per product
- Information about each product's certificates on the product page
- All accessories relating to each product easily visible
- Easier product browsing via mobile devices
We warmly welcome our customers, stakeholders and all of you interested in hygiene paper solutions for public washrooms, industrial production and food processing to visit the updated Katrin.com!
Give it a try, send us your feedback via the katrin.com contact form
and stay tuned for more news on the Katrin.com updates to support your business.
THE KATRIN.COM DEVELOPMENT:
The Katrin website development will go on, and is the development is designed to serve the brand’s sales network in to the future. The goal of the development work is ease of use, improved availability and new end customer segment specific content to better support our brand partners’ sales and marketing work. The website renewal will be an ongoing development process based on the customer insights, collected annually, and based on customer and end user feedback at each stage.
Starting with the first renewal block made available in January 2017, which delivered improvements related to visual appearance and mobile experience, enhancements will continue to evolve, in easy to digest releases.